Thursday, March 23, 2006

Check it out!

Okay, so I am finally getting into the real technological world by starting a blog. I read a friends blog and decided that this would be something fun for me to experiement with so here I go.

Now the hard part...what to say...I guess I could start off with a simple explaination of my theme. At one point in time when I was young and foolish (oh wait, I still fit that description), I dreamed of being a Mary Kay National Consultant. I had just started selling the product and really thought I could make it all the way up. I set up a good goal-setting plan and laid out my track to get to my desired status. I even developed a name for my team and posted it where it would keep me motivated. Yep, Prairie Fires was the name. I thought it was catchy...maybe a little silly, but hey, that is me in a nutshell. Well, as you can tell, that dream as long since faded into the past as I soon learned that I am not a sales person at heart. Nonetheless, I still like the little name so I thought I could use it here. Maybe it will become the name of a little book I have thought about writing...who knows.

Well, that will be it for my first post. Just wanted to get it started. "See" you all again soon - really I guess, "see" you whenever you decide to come back and read what other pointless drivel I have written. :)

1 comment:

aly said...

Yea, more pointless drivel! I'm glad I inspired you!! Thank you for your post on my blog. I can pretty much echo everything you said (well, except for the part about having to share living space with a dipping roommate). Keep up the good, random work.