Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back to blogging!

At least I hope to get back to this. I am constantly inspired by my dear friend in Omaha who blogs on a regular basis (check on http://www.momontherocks.com/). While in no way do I feel I am as humerous as she is, I can be funny on occasion and if nothing else, this gives me an outlet for my craziness.

I will try to write about things that someone might find interesting, but I make no promises. Some will be short, some will be long...it all depends on my mood that day I suppose.

For a quick update on my life: The Wee One is 11 months old this month. We are living in the middle of nowhere (literally, there is a museum here called No Man's Land). The Husband is an actual professor. I am teaching part-time and learning to be a stay-at-home mom. Thinking about getting into the craft world in the form of mosaics...that should be an interesting experience! HA!

FYI - I am watching Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure as I type this and it is AWESOME!

That's about it for now...

No comments: