Saturday, April 22, 2006

Reconnecting

Okay, so the internet has been around for years...even though I am still a young adult, under 30, I find myself still learning the internet. This has been so much fun! The main thing I have loved about it is keeping in touch with my friends who are all pretty good physical distances from me and reconnecting with friends I haven't talked to in a while.

Sad to say, there are even some friends from Amarillo that I have had to "reconnect" with through this medium. I am grateful for it. I miss my friends so much and though I was a horrible friend as far as keeping in touch while I lived at home, I have learned the hard way that I was a heel. I should have taken more advantage of what I had there. Now I only have one friend here - will meet others I am sure, eventually, but it isn't the same. Makes you realize what you had.

First off, I need to say I am sorry to all of you I didn't keep better in touch with while I was home. It amazes me how we can seem so busy to not make time to call someone or drive over to see them when in reality, we need to make time. It is good for the spirit!

So, now I have the wonderful opportunity to keep in touch and reconnect and foster those relationships/friendships, although it is by internet capabilities. I guess you take what you can get, right?

Dear friends, thank you for loving me even when I am a heel (if you see my heels these days, you would know how bad that is...really need to be better to my feet, too.) Let me know what you are doing and how life is going for you.

Love to you.

No comments: