Tuesday, September 15, 2009

She's One!

So The Wee One turns 1 today! I can't believe it. It has gone by so quickly, and though everyone tells you that it will, you just don't comprehend how quickly till it actually happens.

She is now walking and getting better at it everyday, although she still prefers to craw if she really wants to get somewhere qucik. She has finally gotten hair and it is still red - intensity of the red depending on the lighting. : ) She has developed a temper and likes to show it, but as of yet, they are short bursts and no real tantrums. Thank you, Lord! She is silly and funny and so full of energy. Here's a note...she loves having the wind in her face. That's a good one since we live on the High Plains where the wind blows about 90% of the time.

And how has my life changed? In everyway possible I think. I am now staying at home. I am trying to figure out all this mommy stuff. I blog and join mommy chat rooms to make friends. Yikes! I'm that mom!

I guess I can sum it up with a line from one of the best movies ever (Raising Arizona) "I love her so much!"

I'm out...

No comments: