Tuesday, October 13, 2009

That's how it is...

We are funny little creatures. My mom recently started a blog and in doing so, read my blog and The Sister's blog. Her observations about it all made me chuckle because it is so true. She commented on how each of our blogs so acturately represent our current lives and current focus. The Sister's blog (or most recent post) is all about her son and his humor, which by the way is hilarious! My most recent posts are about things going on...programming stuff. My mom's is about abstract thoughts. Her words were "Family", "Organization", and "Artist". That's probably about right.

I guess we all have to write about what we know - or at least what we find interesting. I do love programming and organizational development. The Sister loves family above all else (not that I don't, but whatever). My mom is definately an Artist in practice and mind.

No this in no way ties any of us down to our specific area of interest. That's the joy of blogging. We can write about just about anything we want. Who doesn't love that!?!?!

So, for a short entry tonight...I love blogging, even if it is irregular. It is a great outlet and even if I am the only one who reads it, it makes me feel good to write about the things I love. On that note...I'm out - to blog another time.

No comments: