Tuesday, June 08, 2010

My child

I haven't written about The Wee One in a while so I thought I would share a bit of her craziness with you. First off...she saves this stuff just for us. She spent the weekend with her AuntieE and was tame and lovely the entire weekend. Then when we showed up she started running around the house and being weird again. Goofy girl.

I think the funniest thing recently was the day she insisted on screeching throughout the house. For some reason, she thought it would be hilarious to run through the house and screech at the top of her lungs. Let me tell you, the girl has pipes! So she runs through the kitchen, passes to look at us and screech, and then starts to run out. As she goes, we are both making the "shhhh" sign and saying it too. Her response was to screech from the living room. Then, she comes running into the kitchen screeching. She stops. Looks up at us. Tells us "shhhh"....then runs out, screeching again. I laughed so hard.

This morning, was classic. I was pouring my morning cup of coffee and we had a Nickel Creek cd playing. She decided it was time to show off her dancing skills in full force. She came into the kitchen and stood directly in front of me and said "dince" (dance). She started to shake her hips - let me tell you, the girl can shake it. She says "shaka shaka shaka". She was really getting down today. She has some serious rhythm and was shaking her hips and shoulders like a pro. Then she adds in her silly arm pumps and it is just a riot! She was grinning so big and was just so stinkin happy. You couldn't help but laugh.

Right now, she is just being sweet. As I sit at the table typing, she has decided to sit in the chair next to me and just talk and color. That is, she's doing that when she isn't standing up in the chair trying to pull the sheer curtains over so she can play peek-a-boo ("paku") with them. Precious little girl.

1 comment:

The Bonjour Four said...

hahaha hilarious. Noah loves to scream at the top of his lungs too. It's amazing how loud they can get. haha

and I so wish I could see that little dancing queen. I bet it's soo funny.