Monday, August 16, 2010

Cutie-patootie

I firmly believe that God made children so funny to help rebuild the tummy muscles they ruined during the pregnancy and labor. I feel like I laugh all the time at The Wee One. I know that a child is always cuter to their parents than to others, but to be fair, they are also more frustrating to their parents than anyone else.

Here are two of the things The Wee One has done recently that I find cute:

*We took a trip to visit family in Central Texas. My grandparents have a small organ at their place and The Wee One loves to mess with it. She will sit there for 30 minutes just hitting all the different buttons. This time we figured out what she's really been doing. After about 20 minutes of hitting buttons, she hit the one that actually turned it on. She turned to my grandma and said, "See? I did it."

*The Sister got married yesterday. While I was serving up the delicious chocolate groom's cake, The Wee One came over to get a bite. She came up to me and said, "chocka" so I gave her a little bite. I kept serving others and she just stood next to me watching it all. Then she quietly went over and got a plate off the table and brought it back to me. She held it up with a fork in her other hand ready for me to serve her some delicious chocka cake.

Photobucket

She definitely has a personality all her own and the majority of the time, I love it! At the moment she is watching the awesome downpour of rain through the window and singing some little made-up song. It's a good day.

2 comments:

Paula said...

BRILLIANT, funny, ornery, beautiful girl...just like her Momma!

The Bonjour Four said...

Haha what a cutie! So glad you are posting more pictures now. Love looking at them!!