Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Holiday Snowman

At the beginning of December, we got our first snow here in No Man's Land. It wasn't huge, but enough to make a snowman so outside we went. It was a great time. The snow was gently coming down while we played and it was perfect for building snowmen and making snowballs.

After a short snowball war between The Husband and I, we completed a short snowman with The Wee One's help. The Husband collected snow to make the body and The Wee One and I patted fresh snow to cover the dirty spots.

As she and I were working, she kept calling it "Pumpkin Christmas Tree." I told her this was a snowman and she replied, "No Pumpkin Christmas Tree." I gave up and we decided to just name our little creation Pumpkin. My little one is not big on giving hugs to people other than Mommy and Daddy, but apparently Pumpkin Christmas Tree (full name) won her over.

1 comment:

jillian sara said...

how cute! Cannot wait to make snowmen with my little guy... even though I hate the snow... cold weather in general... but it would be worth it for him