Friday, September 07, 2012

Who knew?

The Wee One turns four this coming week.  As every parent ever on the face of the planet has said - Time flies too quickly!  I was doing a little reminiscing and scrolling through some pictures I have posted over the past 4 years.  One in particular stood out because it is SOOOOO The Wee One.

Who knew that personalities developed so early?  I know, I know.  Many people say your personality doesn't really develop until you are older, but now, after having a kid, I think that's gotta be wrong.  The Wee One has had a very distinct personality since birth and the picture below reaffirms that for me. 


So the caption I had put under this photo back in 2009 when it was taken was "Well, you see, this is what happened..."  Okay, not only does she still do this expression and hand gesture, but she actually says, "Well, you see..." All the time. 

Who knew?  I guess she did.

This is the crazy Wee One now:

 
I think we'd better prepare ourselves for the future - watch out world!  hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could love this picture anymore! Its perfect! !!!

Paula said...

Watch out world and watch out Mom and Dad. She is beautiful and has such a perfect blend of all things good in her personality. From bugs to tea party's she enjoys it all.