Sunday, February 28, 2010

Creamed!

So, we were at an Applebee's today, enjoying a nice late afternoon meal - thank you 2 for $20! - and out of nowhere The Husband got creamed. Yea, I mean it, literally creamed.

I had ordered some coffee and creamer. The Wee One loves to play with those little creamers so I gave her one to keep her occupied. Then, while we are waiting for our meals to arrive, I notice that she has it in her mouth and I tought, "that could be a problem." Just as I say "Honey, you better get that from her." She bites down and it sprays all over the side of The Husband's face! It was classic! Little white dots of creamer from his hair all the way down to his shoulder, with a particularly large amount on his cheek.

Being the super sweet wife that I am...I laughed my freakin head off! I guess he didn't realize she had that to begin with - he was watching the USA/Canada hockey game above us - so the look on his face when he got "creamed" was priceless. If only I had the wits to pull out my phone and get a pic - dang!

Beware the little creamer!

1 comment:

The Bonjour Four said...

hahahaha too funny! wish you would have gotten a picture. I bet his face was priceless. That's something Noah would do too.