Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When you say nothing at all...

So, I'm sitting here on the couch with a million things to do and all I can think about is posting something. I really don't have anything in particular to say, but the urge is calling so I have decided to let my creative juices flow and see what happens.

We had a wonderful weekend! All three of us. The Wee One spent the weekend visiting family members - first her Nana, then her AuntE, Gindy, and cousins, then Saturday she switched to her Grandma and PawPaw. Apparentely, she has grown up enough to be able to handle all that change. She had a great time. She was goofy and happy the whole weekend. YIPPEE!

The Husband and I were in Taos, NM to spend some time alone and to ski and visit with friends. Met a crew up there and had a wonderful time! The slopes were awesome and the snow during the day, while cold, made the runs a lot of fun. Spent some time in the bar to warm up and had some laughs. Much needed!

Now back to reality. The house is a wreck, the car is only half unloaded, the dishes need to be done, classes need to be taught, dinner needs to be made, papers need to be graded, dissertations need to be written. Yahoo - here we go!

1 comment:

The Bonjour Four said...

Sounds like a really fun time in Taos! Glad you were able to get away. Josh and I have planned a trip to Mexico in November! So excited about it!!!