Friday, May 14, 2010

The Husband


So the end of this month marks 7 years of marriage for The Husband and I. All total, we will have been together for 10 years. This may not seem like much to some, but trust me, it is an accomplishment. Okay, that sounds harsh. Actually, I have loved being with this man!

I will admit that we have had our fair share of "struggles," but I honestly believe that each of those things has strengthen our commitment to each other. He truly is my best friend and I adore spending time with him. The Husband is quirky and sweet and oh so funny! As we say so often to each other...."I'm so glad you get me." It is so nice to be "gotten" by someone. I hope you know what I mean. I'm sure I will post more about this topic during the rest of this month so I will just leave you with this picture. It pretty much says it all about our relationship.

1 comment:

The Bonjour Four said...

HAHA LOVE THE PICTURE! aND I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT! YAY FOR YOU FOR FIGURING IT OUT. AND NOW YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO POST MORE PICTURES OFYOUR LITTLE SWEETIE!!