Wednesday, August 04, 2010

I have a good reason...

Hello dear followers (and anyone else who might be dropping by today)!

I know it has been a long time since I've posted on here, but I do have a good reason. We have been traveling like crazy. Not all our travels have been a big deal, but most of the places we have been have had very limited access if any at all. Therefore, this is the first time in a good while that I have had good internet, but it is only for a short time. (Thank you Starbucks!)

I have included a few pictures of what we've been doing this summer. When I return home next week I will fill you in more on some details and hopefully upload some more pictures! Enjoy!!!



Mesa Verde National Park


At Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado

Just kicking it, pool-side! : )

If you haven't had time to enjoy the summer yet, you better get moving - it's almost over!!!! (No tears now, just think - though the summer may go, so will the HEAT!)

1 comment:

Paula said...

It has been just hot enough that my pumpkins are stuck inside too much and are missing their friends...and are starting to talk about seeing people at school. I am not ready though.